Kustom Imprints strives to maintain our status as the industry leader in customer service by giving 100% everyday and showing both genuine care and concern for the customer.
Kustom Imprints Core Principles:
- To offer a business environment of honesty with our customers, management and outside vendors.
- A positive workplace that generates teamwork among employees and good morale.
- To have the most up to date art department to best serve our customers with the ability to create spectacular designs and the flexibility to work with the customer’s specific needs.
- To maintain a model work environment for our industry that keeps all facilities and equipment up to date, respects labor laws and operates a safe workplace.
- To regularly monitor our customer’s changing desires so we stay in tune with the customer’s needs with our designs, products and company policies.
- To be a constant innovator in all areas of our business.
Kustom Imprints is Sweatshop Free
A sweatshop is an industrial working environment with extreme, difficult or dangerous conditions. Frequently a sweatshop is specifically associated with the garment industry; however sweatshops can be run in just about any manufacturing business. In a sweatshop environment, the workers have few rights or ways to address their employment grievances. Additionally, they can be exposed daily to hazards such as extreme temperatures, harmful materials, hazardous situations, or abuse from employment management. Sweatshop workers are often forced to work long hours for little or no pay, regardless of any laws mandating overtime pay or a minimum wage. Additionally, child labor laws may also be violated in sweatshops. Though often associated with developing countries, sweatshops can (and do) exist in any country.
Many businesses, organizations, and educational establishments have started to actively pursue companies that employ sweatshop free policies within their vendors. For years, Kustom Imprints has actively worked to maintain the very best work environment for their employees. It has been a priority to our business that we are considered the best in the screen printing and embroidery business in respect to a sweatshop free environment. Most of our customers appreciate the extra steps we take to protect our workers and safeguard their complete work environment.
California State Garment License
The best way that an individual (in California) can research if the screen printing and embroidery businesses operates sweatshop free is to find out if they have a valid California State Garment License. Any company that embellishes finished garments, be it through tie-dying, screen printing, embroidering, heat transfer or air brushing is considered in the larger sense a garment manufacturing business. Any business that conducts garment manufacturing in the state of California is required to apply and maintain a valid California State Garment License.
To verify who has a garment license, just head to the State’s online database located at