Due to the novel coronavirus COVID-19 and the challenges it creates, we have created this informational webpage for staff and customers.
Business OPEN – Showroom Closed
- Abbreviated operating hours: Mon– Thurs / 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM – Friday / 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM CLOSED Saturday & Sunday.
- Front office staff is working at home. Production staff is on-site.
- Limited Will Call Hours: Mon– Thurs / 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- Order pickup during non will call hours is possible through appointment only.
- MANDATORY – You must wear mask when on our premises.
- Contacting us is still best through email email@example.com or phone (714) 771-5768. We answer the phone during our operation hours even if working remotely.
- To ensure our production is safe we have enacted proper “social distancing” practices. Production time frames may take longer.
- Rush orders can be accepted on a order-by-order basis.
Our Employee Safety is Paramount!
We are following Orange County Health Care Agency, as well as guidance from federal, state, and other local officials, to make informed business decisions. We are fortunate that currently no staff or close family members are ill with this virus.
- Every employee has been strictly mandated to stay home if they feel sick or exhibit any flu like symptoms.
- Our showroom clothing & fitting room are blocked off from the public for safety concerns.
- Our front counter has large Plexiglas shields and hand sanitizer ready for use.
- We are daily disinfecting high traffic/touch areas during operations.
- Frequent management meetings take place so we can best understand where to allocate resources and appropriately make new company policies.